Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Anonymous Speaks

Tim Thompson - Viewpoint - posted by Tim Thompson, Recording Secretary, Wage Delegate. Local 592, CEP. Port Alberni, B.C.
I am posting the recent comment from my last blog post (a long time ago) because I think it reflects the mood of the workforce at the paper mill. Personally, I am frustrated by all of this because it doesn't seem to matter to this company what we say or do or how hard we work. To me, most if not all of their integrity is gone (if they ever had any) and please, don't speak to me about business ethics. In Catalyst speak that is an oxymoron.
========
Anonymous Speaks: (click above for full text)
Port Alberni Punished due to corporate incompetence. Once again Port Alberni is hit with a shutdown. Obviously, the strategic direction of the company is flawed.

No comments: